Names Of Huatuojiaji
T7 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T7
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T7 Huatuo?
T7 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2018 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is T7 Huatuo Used For?
T7 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T7 (Left) innervates the spleen and is an important point for any blood related issues - both in terms of circulation but also in terms of disease. Due to the role in body fluids and blood a range of issues that are more prominent at night may be indicated, insomnia, frequent nighttime urination, dream disturbed sleep and/or nightmares. Used for esophageal issues and a range of digestive issues. Also influences the circulation into the lower back and legs, so any issues with legs, swelling, weakness, etc. and as a secondary point for back pain.
- T7 (Right) influences the abdominal blood vessel - used for a range of circulatory issues including raynaud's syndrome, hand and/or feet that are too hot or too cold or vasculate between the two abdnormally. Also any systemic diseases that travel in or involves the blood, AIDS/HIV, leukemia, anemia, etc. More strongly influences digestion and issues that are stronger from noon through the afternoon.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 66 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
What Conditions May Use T7 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near T7 Huatuo?
UB 17 Diaphragm Shu
- Hui-meeting Point of the Blood, useful for all Blood related conditions. Classically combined with UB 19 to create the "Four Flowers" which is used to nourish the Blood, although in clinical practice UB 18 & UB 19 may used equally as often. These conditions may include coughing or vomiting of blood, blood in the stool.
- For menstrual problems, from deficiency (scanty, light periods, amenorrhea) or stasis (dark clots, dysmenorrhea).
- Important point for red, itchy skin disorders, from heat in the Blood: eczema, carbuncles.
- As the "Diaphgram shu" it harmonizes the chest and descends rebellious qi - problems with diaphragmatic breathing or shortness of breath and other diaphragm related conditions such as belching or hiatal hernia.
- Chest / cardiac pain, also psychological "heart" related conditions - manic depression.
- A range of digestive issues, particularly those involving rebellious qi - vomiting, epigastric pain, reflux.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc