Names Of Huatuojiaji
T8 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T8
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T8 Huatuo?
What Is T8 Huatuo Used For?
T8 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T8 (Left) innervates the esophagus and is used for conditions such as reflux and a range of digestive issues worsened by poor diet and drinking too many fluids with meals. Also useful as support points for leg and foot problems.
- T8 (Right) innervates the pancreas and is used for blood sugar related conditions as well as a range of blood or organ related cancers, pancreatic, bone marrow, blood, hodkin's lymphoma, leukemia, etc.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
What Conditions May Use T8 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Leg Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Esophageal Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Diabetes Type I
- Diabetes Type II
- Pancreatic Cancer