Names Of Jinjin / Yuye
(EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Golden Fluid / Jade Fluid
- Pinyin Name: Jinjin / Yuye
- Chinese Character:
Where Is (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) ?
What Is (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) Used For?
(EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) Clinical Usages
- Issues of the tongue - swollen tongue esp. w/difficult speaking, salivary gland issues, post-stroke asphasia.
- Sun Si Mao indicated bleeding the point for sudden swelling of the tongue which obstructs breathing.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)