Names Of Timmee
(EX) Timmee Acupuncture Point
- English Name:
- Pinyin Name: Timmee
- Chinese Character:
Where Is (EX) Timmee?
What Is (EX) Timmee Used For?
(EX) Timmee Clinical Usages
- The "Extra" point is a popular point for use in smoking cessation treatments. It is located level with LU 7 and proximal to LI 5 in a depression between the tendons that make up the anatomical snuffbox.
- This point can be used with needling and/or moxibustion for stop smoking treatments. It is often used in conjunction with other auricular and body points.
- Some practitioners will only needle this point if it is sensitive ("ashi", or "ouch" point), others will use it regardless.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use