Names Of Timmee
(EX) Timmee Acupuncture Point
- English Name:
- Pinyin Name: Timmee
- Chinese Character:
Where Is (EX) Timmee?
What Is (EX) Timmee Used For?
(EX) Timmee Clinical Usages
- The "Extra" point is a popular point for use in smoking cessation treatments. It is located level with LU 7 and proximal to LI 5 in a depression between the tendons that make up the anatomical snuffbox.
- This point can be used with needling and/or moxibustion for stop smoking treatments. It is often used in conjunction with other auricular and body points.
- Some practitioners will only needle this point if it is sensitive ("ashi", or "ouch" point), others will use it regardless.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases