Names Of Xiao Chan Xue
(EX) Xiao Chan Xue Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stop Tremor Point
- Pinyin Name: Xiao Chan Xue
- Chinese Character:
Where Is (EX) Xiao Chan Xue?
What Is (EX) Xiao Chan Xue Used For?
(EX) Xiao Chan Xue Clinical Usages
- Extra point used for arm tremors of any nature - parkinsons, familiar tremors, emotional tremors, etc.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment