Names Of Yaoyan
(EX) Yaoyan Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Eye of Lumbar
- Pinyin Name: Yaoyan
- Chinese Character:
Where Is (EX) Yaoyan ?
What Is (EX) Yaoyan Used For?
(EX) Yaoyan Clinical Usages
- Low back pain, especially from deficient KD
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
What Points Are Near (EX) Yaoyan ?
UB 25 Large Intestine Shu
- Main point for low back pain especially when related to constipation a/or menstruation. Combine with local points such as GV 3, UB 26, Shiqizhui (between L5 and S1), UB 31, UB 32, GB 30 & distal points such as GB 34, GB 39, GB 41, UB 40, UB 57, UB 58, UB 60 & UB 62.
- Main point for all intestine related issues: constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, colitis, IBS, etc.
- Regulates the function in the colon so as potential uses for poor assimilation, limited weight gain despite eating many calories.
GV 3 Lumbar Yang Pass
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc