Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Abnormal Body Temperature
What Is Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Basics
Abnormal body temperature can arise from a variety of endocrine and hormonal issues in western terms. In Chinese Medicine terms you basically have body temperature variations from what we would call true cold or true heat and empty cold or empty heat. Meaning that temperature variations may arise from weakness or excess activity, or even a combination of these functions, in the body.
What Patterns Are Related To Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of abnormal body temperature generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of abnormal body temperature:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for abnormal body temperature that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with abnormal body temperature:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about abnormal body temperature? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed