Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Abnormal Body Temperature
What Is Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Basics
Abnormal body temperature can arise from a variety of endocrine and hormonal issues in western terms. In Chinese Medicine terms you basically have body temperature variations from what we would call true cold or true heat and empty cold or empty heat. Meaning that temperature variations may arise from weakness or excess activity, or even a combination of these functions, in the body.
What Patterns Are Related To Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of abnormal body temperature generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of abnormal body temperature:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for abnormal body temperature that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with abnormal body temperature:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about abnormal body temperature? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points