Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Abnormal Body Temperature
What Is Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Basics
Abnormal body temperature can arise from a variety of endocrine and hormonal issues in western terms. In Chinese Medicine terms you basically have body temperature variations from what we would call true cold or true heat and empty cold or empty heat. Meaning that temperature variations may arise from weakness or excess activity, or even a combination of these functions, in the body.
What Patterns Are Related To Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of abnormal body temperature generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of abnormal body temperature:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Abnormal Body Temperature?
Abnormal Body Temperature - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for abnormal body temperature that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with abnormal body temperature:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about abnormal body temperature? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss