Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Abnormal Posture
What Is Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Basics
Abnormal posture or poor posture can indicate weakness in the body's energy overall, such as spleen qi deficiency, or other qi and yang deficiencies. It may also indicate other structural weaknesses that are developing.
What Patterns Are Related To Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of abnormal posture generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of abnormal posture:Kidney Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for abnormal posture that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with abnormal posture:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about abnormal posture? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums