Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Abnormal Posture
What Is Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Basics
Abnormal posture or poor posture can indicate weakness in the body's energy overall, such as spleen qi deficiency, or other qi and yang deficiencies. It may also indicate other structural weaknesses that are developing.
What Patterns Are Related To Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of abnormal posture generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of abnormal posture:Kidney Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for abnormal posture that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with abnormal posture:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about abnormal posture? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue