Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Abnormal Posture
What Is Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Basics
Abnormal posture or poor posture can indicate weakness in the body's energy overall, such as spleen qi deficiency, or other qi and yang deficiencies. It may also indicate other structural weaknesses that are developing.
What Patterns Are Related To Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of abnormal posture generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of abnormal posture:Kidney Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Abnormal Posture?
Abnormal Posture - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for abnormal posture that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with abnormal posture:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about abnormal posture? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions