Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Addictions (Drugs)
What Is Addictions (Drugs)?
Addictions (Drugs) - Basics
Drug addiction is a chronic brain disease that causes the compulsive seeking of and use of drugs despite adverse consequences. Addiction is considered a brain disease because the chemicals in drugs change the structure and functionality of the brain, creating long-lasting effects in the user.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Addiction.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Addictions (Drugs)?
Addictions (Drugs) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for addictions (drugs) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with addictions (drugs):
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about addictions (drugs)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed