Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Addictions (Drugs)
What Is Addictions (Drugs)?
Addictions (Drugs) - Basics
Drug addiction is a chronic brain disease that causes the compulsive seeking of and use of drugs despite adverse consequences. Addiction is considered a brain disease because the chemicals in drugs change the structure and functionality of the brain, creating long-lasting effects in the user.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Addiction.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Addictions (Drugs)?
Addictions (Drugs) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for addictions (drugs) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with addictions (drugs):
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about addictions (drugs)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons