Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Addictions (Drugs)
What Is Addictions (Drugs)?
Addictions (Drugs) - Basics
Drug addiction is a chronic brain disease that causes the compulsive seeking of and use of drugs despite adverse consequences. Addiction is considered a brain disease because the chemicals in drugs change the structure and functionality of the brain, creating long-lasting effects in the user.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Addiction.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Addictions (Drugs)?
Addictions (Drugs) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for addictions (drugs) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with addictions (drugs):
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about addictions (drugs)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse