Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Addison's Disease (Adrenal Insufficiency)
What Is Addison's Disease (Adrenal Insufficiency)?
Addison's Disease (Adrenal Insufficiency) - Basics
Addison's Disease occurs when your adrenal glands don't make enough of the hormones that help your body respond to stress and regulate your blood pressure and water and salt balance. It is usually caused when your immune system mistakenly attacks your own tissues, damaging your adrenal glands.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Addison's Disease.
What Patterns Are Related To Addison's Disease (Adrenal Insufficiency)?
Addison's Disease (Adrenal Insufficiency) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency):Kidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums