Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
What Is Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)?
Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) - Basics
Adhesive Capsulitis, or frozen shoulder, is characterized by stiffness and tightness in the shoulder, especially when in movement. It often results when an injury or other joint disorder leads to limited movement in the shoulder due to pain. This is worsened by a shortage of synovial fluid, which normally lubricates the space between the arm bone and socket, and the growth of abnormal bands of tissue, called adhesions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Adhesive Capsulitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan