Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
What Is Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)?
Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) - Basics
Adhesive Capsulitis, or frozen shoulder, is characterized by stiffness and tightness in the shoulder, especially when in movement. It often results when an injury or other joint disorder leads to limited movement in the shoulder due to pain. This is worsened by a shortage of synovial fluid, which normally lubricates the space between the arm bone and socket, and the growth of abnormal bands of tissue, called adhesions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Adhesive Capsulitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums