Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
What Is Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)?
Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) - Basics
Adhesive Capsulitis, or frozen shoulder, is characterized by stiffness and tightness in the shoulder, especially when in movement. It often results when an injury or other joint disorder leads to limited movement in the shoulder due to pain. This is worsened by a shortage of synovial fluid, which normally lubricates the space between the arm bone and socket, and the growth of abnormal bands of tissue, called adhesions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Adhesive Capsulitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps