Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
What Is Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)?
Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) - Basics
Adhesive Capsulitis, or frozen shoulder, is characterized by stiffness and tightness in the shoulder, especially when in movement. It often results when an injury or other joint disorder leads to limited movement in the shoulder due to pain. This is worsened by a shortage of synovial fluid, which normally lubricates the space between the arm bone and socket, and the growth of abnormal bands of tissue, called adhesions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Adhesive Capsulitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss