Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
What Is Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)?
Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) - Basics
Adhesive Capsulitis, or frozen shoulder, is characterized by stiffness and tightness in the shoulder, especially when in movement. It often results when an injury or other joint disorder leads to limited movement in the shoulder due to pain. This is worsened by a shortage of synovial fluid, which normally lubricates the space between the arm bone and socket, and the growth of abnormal bands of tissue, called adhesions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Adhesive Capsulitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed