Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums