Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss