Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums