Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse