Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums