Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums