Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Agoraphobia
What Is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia - Basics
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic anxiety disorder, which causes intense fear of situations in which there is no help or escape readily available. This leads individuals with this disorder to avoid situations such as being in a crowd, being alone outside of home, etc.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Agoraphobia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about agoraphobia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14