Clinical Information For the Treatment Of AIDS
What Is AIDS?
AIDS - Basics
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is the last stage of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), an infection which causes the destruction of white blood cells vital to the body's immune system. In individuals with HIV, the infection attacks the body's CD4+ T-cells, a type of white blood cell that helps fight off infection. As HIV progresses, the immune system weakens and becomes increasingly vulnerable to infection. When an individual has a critically low number of CD4+ cells and has one or more opportunistic infections, he or she is diagnosed with AIDS.
In the early stages of HIV, an individual may experience flu-like symptoms, such as fever, headache and fatigue. Later symptoms include swelling of the lymph glands, unexplained fever, weight loss, night sweats, prolonged diarrhea, pneumonia and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for AIDS.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where AIDS Is Discussed
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To AIDS?
AIDS - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for aids that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with aids:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For AIDS
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aids? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia