Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Aldosteronism (Primary)
What Is Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Basics
Primary Aldosteronism is a hormonal disorder that leads to high blood pressure. It is caused when your adrenal glands produce too much aldosterone, the hormone which balances sodium and potassium in your blood. This causes you to lose potassium and retain sodium. The excess sodium in turn holds onto water, increasing your blood volume and blood pressure.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Aldosteronism.
What Patterns Are Related To Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of aldosteronism (primary) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of aldosteronism (primary):Kidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aldosteronism (primary)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed