Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Aldosteronism (Primary)
What Is Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Basics
Primary Aldosteronism is a hormonal disorder that leads to high blood pressure. It is caused when your adrenal glands produce too much aldosterone, the hormone which balances sodium and potassium in your blood. This causes you to lose potassium and retain sodium. The excess sodium in turn holds onto water, increasing your blood volume and blood pressure.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Aldosteronism.
What Patterns Are Related To Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of aldosteronism (primary) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of aldosteronism (primary):Kidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aldosteronism (primary)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14