Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Aldosteronism (Primary)
What Is Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Basics
Primary Aldosteronism is a hormonal disorder that leads to high blood pressure. It is caused when your adrenal glands produce too much aldosterone, the hormone which balances sodium and potassium in your blood. This causes you to lose potassium and retain sodium. The excess sodium in turn holds onto water, increasing your blood volume and blood pressure.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Aldosteronism.
What Patterns Are Related To Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of aldosteronism (primary) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of aldosteronism (primary):Kidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aldosteronism (primary)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan