Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Aldosteronism (Primary)
What Is Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Basics
Primary Aldosteronism is a hormonal disorder that leads to high blood pressure. It is caused when your adrenal glands produce too much aldosterone, the hormone which balances sodium and potassium in your blood. This causes you to lose potassium and retain sodium. The excess sodium in turn holds onto water, increasing your blood volume and blood pressure.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Aldosteronism.
What Patterns Are Related To Aldosteronism (Primary)?
Aldosteronism (Primary) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of aldosteronism (primary) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of aldosteronism (primary):Kidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aldosteronism (primary)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms