Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Alopecia
What Is Alopecia?
Alopecia - Basics
Alopecia is a condition that causes hair loss. Although the causes are unknown, it is thought to be an auto-immune condition. This occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy body tissue.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Alopecia.
What Patterns Are Related To Alopecia?
Alopecia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of alopecia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of alopecia:Kidney Jing DeficiencyLiver Blood Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Alopecia
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Alopecia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about alopecia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed