Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Alopecia
What Is Alopecia?
Alopecia - Basics
Alopecia is a condition that causes hair loss. Although the causes are unknown, it is thought to be an auto-immune condition. This occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy body tissue.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Alopecia.
What Patterns Are Related To Alopecia?
Alopecia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of alopecia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of alopecia:Kidney Jing DeficiencyLiver Blood Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Alopecia
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Alopecia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about alopecia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines