Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Aortic Stenosis
What Is Aortic Stenosis?
Aortic Stenosis - Basics
Aortic stenosis is a narrowing of the aorta, while treatable, it may contribute to weakness in the heart and other cardiac symptoms. Mild cases may not need treatment and are a good candidate for lifestyle/diet change and Chinese Medicine. In Chinese Medicine terms this is often related to the spleen system (digestion/inflammation).
What Patterns Are Related To Aortic Stenosis?
Aortic Stenosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of aortic stenosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of aortic stenosis:Heart Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Aortic Stenosis?
Aortic Stenosis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for aortic stenosis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with aortic stenosis:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aortic stenosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia