Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia
What Is Aplastic Anemia?
Aplastic Anemia - Basics
Aplastic anemia involves fatigue, frequent infections, bleeding and other symptoms. It may arise spontaneously or from chemotherapy, radiation, or other drug/chemical exposures. From a TCM perspective it may involved spleen blood deficiency or other heat in the blood diagnoses, but yin deficient autoimmune factors are also common.
What Patterns Are Related To Aplastic Anemia?
Aplastic Anemia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of aplastic anemia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of aplastic anemia:Heat in the BloodSpleen Blood Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Aplastic Anemia?
Aplastic Anemia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for aplastic anemia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with aplastic anemia:
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Aplastic Anemia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Aplastic Anemia
Er Xian Wan (Two Immortal Decoction)
- Kidney Yin and Kidney Yang deficiencies with Empty Heat - hormonal issues such as menopause (possibly w/hypertension), amenorrhea, hot flashes along with associated symptoms of fatigue, depression, insomnia, nervousness and more.
- Infertility with appropriate underlying factors, particularly when arising with amenorrhea or irregular menstruation.
- Aplastic anemia.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about aplastic anemia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia