Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Arrhythmia
What Is Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Basics
Arrhythmia is an abormal heart rhythm. Most arrhythmias are harmless but some may be serious, even fatal. As contributing factors are fairly broad including such issues as diabetes, high stress, smoking - among many other issues, proper diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms is critical. A somewhat common diagnosis might be heart yin deficiency with or without liver qi stagnation but many others are possible.
What Patterns Are Related To Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of arrhythmia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of arrhythmia:Heart Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Arrhythmia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for arrhythmia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with arrhythmia:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about arrhythmia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions