Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Arrhythmia
What Is Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Basics
Arrhythmia is an abormal heart rhythm. Most arrhythmias are harmless but some may be serious, even fatal. As contributing factors are fairly broad including such issues as diabetes, high stress, smoking - among many other issues, proper diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms is critical. A somewhat common diagnosis might be heart yin deficiency with or without liver qi stagnation but many others are possible.
What Patterns Are Related To Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of arrhythmia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of arrhythmia:Heart Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Arrhythmia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for arrhythmia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with arrhythmia:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about arrhythmia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums