Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Arrhythmia
What Is Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Basics
Arrhythmia is an abormal heart rhythm. Most arrhythmias are harmless but some may be serious, even fatal. As contributing factors are fairly broad including such issues as diabetes, high stress, smoking - among many other issues, proper diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms is critical. A somewhat common diagnosis might be heart yin deficiency with or without liver qi stagnation but many others are possible.
What Patterns Are Related To Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of arrhythmia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of arrhythmia:Heart Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Arrhythmia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for arrhythmia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with arrhythmia:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about arrhythmia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Corona Virus and western medicine
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge