Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Atrial Fibrillation
What Is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial Fibrillation - Basics
Atrial fibrillation, or A Fib, is a disorder in the heart's electrical system leading to a problem with the speed or rhythm of the heart. It is the most common type of arrhythmia.
What Patterns Are Related To Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial Fibrillation - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of atrial fibrillation generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of atrial fibrillation:Blood StagnationHeart Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Atrial Fibrillation Is Discussed
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial Fibrillation - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for atrial fibrillation that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with atrial fibrillation:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about atrial fibrillation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health