Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Autism
What Is Autism?
Autism - Basics
Autism is the most severe form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a scope of developmental disorders that impair social and communication skills and often cause repetitive, obsessive behaviors and patterns. The severity of autism ranges from mild to disabling, and other types include Asperger syndrome, Rett syndrome and pervasive developmental disorder.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Autism.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Autism Is Discussed
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Autism?
Autism - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for autism that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with autism:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about autism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions