Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Autism
What Is Autism?
Autism - Basics
Autism is the most severe form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a scope of developmental disorders that impair social and communication skills and often cause repetitive, obsessive behaviors and patterns. The severity of autism ranges from mild to disabling, and other types include Asperger syndrome, Rett syndrome and pervasive developmental disorder.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Autism.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Autism Is Discussed
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Autism?
Autism - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for autism that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with autism:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about autism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia