Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Autism
What Is Autism?
Autism - Basics
Autism is the most severe form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a scope of developmental disorders that impair social and communication skills and often cause repetitive, obsessive behaviors and patterns. The severity of autism ranges from mild to disabling, and other types include Asperger syndrome, Rett syndrome and pervasive developmental disorder.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Autism.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Autism Is Discussed
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Autism?
Autism - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for autism that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with autism:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about autism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed