Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
What Is Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
Bad Breath (Halitosis) - Basics
Halitosis, or bad breath, refers to an unpleasant odor of the breath and can be the symptom of several different things. Commonly, halitosis is the result of an oral issue such as dry mouth, poor dental hygiene and/or infection. However, bad breath can be a sign of a more serious underlying problem including respiratory tract infection, trimethylaminuria and other conditions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Halitosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Bad Breath (Halitosis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Chu Kou Wei Wan (Chu Kou Wei Wan)
- Acid reflux and/or burning sensation in the epigastrium, throat, or mouth from stomach fire.
- Ulcers, sores, or other types of abcess in the mouth due to persistent stomach heat.
- Constant sense of hunger or noticable increse in appetite.
- Commonly used to treat bad breath (halitosis).
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bad breath (halitosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed