Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
What Is Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
Bad Breath (Halitosis) - Basics
Halitosis, or bad breath, refers to an unpleasant odor of the breath and can be the symptom of several different things. Commonly, halitosis is the result of an oral issue such as dry mouth, poor dental hygiene and/or infection. However, bad breath can be a sign of a more serious underlying problem including respiratory tract infection, trimethylaminuria and other conditions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Halitosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Bad Breath (Halitosis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Chu Kou Wei Wan (Chu Kou Wei Wan)
- Acid reflux and/or burning sensation in the epigastrium, throat, or mouth from stomach fire.
- Ulcers, sores, or other types of abcess in the mouth due to persistent stomach heat.
- Constant sense of hunger or noticable increse in appetite.
- Commonly used to treat bad breath (halitosis).
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bad breath (halitosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia