Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
What Is Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
Bad Breath (Halitosis) - Basics
Halitosis, or bad breath, refers to an unpleasant odor of the breath and can be the symptom of several different things. Commonly, halitosis is the result of an oral issue such as dry mouth, poor dental hygiene and/or infection. However, bad breath can be a sign of a more serious underlying problem including respiratory tract infection, trimethylaminuria and other conditions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Halitosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Bad Breath (Halitosis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Chu Kou Wei Wan (Chu Kou Wei Wan)
- Acid reflux and/or burning sensation in the epigastrium, throat, or mouth from stomach fire.
- Ulcers, sores, or other types of abcess in the mouth due to persistent stomach heat.
- Constant sense of hunger or noticable increse in appetite.
- Commonly used to treat bad breath (halitosis).
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bad breath (halitosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines