Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
What Is Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
Bad Breath (Halitosis) - Basics
Halitosis, or bad breath, refers to an unpleasant odor of the breath and can be the symptom of several different things. Commonly, halitosis is the result of an oral issue such as dry mouth, poor dental hygiene and/or infection. However, bad breath can be a sign of a more serious underlying problem including respiratory tract infection, trimethylaminuria and other conditions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Halitosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Bad Breath (Halitosis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Chu Kou Wei Wan (Chu Kou Wei Wan)
- Acid reflux and/or burning sensation in the epigastrium, throat, or mouth from stomach fire.
- Ulcers, sores, or other types of abcess in the mouth due to persistent stomach heat.
- Constant sense of hunger or noticable increse in appetite.
- Commonly used to treat bad breath (halitosis).
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bad breath (halitosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums