Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
What Is Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
Bad Breath (Halitosis) - Basics
Halitosis, or bad breath, refers to an unpleasant odor of the breath and can be the symptom of several different things. Commonly, halitosis is the result of an oral issue such as dry mouth, poor dental hygiene and/or infection. However, bad breath can be a sign of a more serious underlying problem including respiratory tract infection, trimethylaminuria and other conditions.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Halitosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Bad Breath (Halitosis)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Chu Kou Wei Wan (Chu Kou Wei Wan)
- Acid reflux and/or burning sensation in the epigastrium, throat, or mouth from stomach fire.
- Ulcers, sores, or other types of abcess in the mouth due to persistent stomach heat.
- Constant sense of hunger or noticable increse in appetite.
- Commonly used to treat bad breath (halitosis).
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bad breath (halitosis)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums