Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Behcet's Disease
What Is Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Basics
Behcet's Disease is a rare, chronic inflammatory disorder that may involve all the organs and central nervous system. Symptoms include recurrent ulcers in the mouth and on the genitals, eye inflammation, various types of skin lesions, arthritis, bowel inflammation, meningitis, and cranial nerve palsies.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Behcet's Disease.
What Patterns Are Related To Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of behcet's disease generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of behcet's disease:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Yang DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about behcet's disease? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums