Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Behcet's Disease
What Is Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Basics
Behcet's Disease is a rare, chronic inflammatory disorder that may involve all the organs and central nervous system. Symptoms include recurrent ulcers in the mouth and on the genitals, eye inflammation, various types of skin lesions, arthritis, bowel inflammation, meningitis, and cranial nerve palsies.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Behcet's Disease.
What Patterns Are Related To Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of behcet's disease generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of behcet's disease:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Yang DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about behcet's disease? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums