Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Behcet's Disease
What Is Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Basics
Behcet's Disease is a rare, chronic inflammatory disorder that may involve all the organs and central nervous system. Symptoms include recurrent ulcers in the mouth and on the genitals, eye inflammation, various types of skin lesions, arthritis, bowel inflammation, meningitis, and cranial nerve palsies.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Behcet's Disease.
What Patterns Are Related To Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of behcet's disease generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of behcet's disease:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Yang DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about behcet's disease? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums