Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Behcet's Disease
What Is Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Basics
Behcet's Disease is a rare, chronic inflammatory disorder that may involve all the organs and central nervous system. Symptoms include recurrent ulcers in the mouth and on the genitals, eye inflammation, various types of skin lesions, arthritis, bowel inflammation, meningitis, and cranial nerve palsies.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Behcet's Disease.
What Patterns Are Related To Behcet's Disease?
Behcet's Disease - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of behcet's disease generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of behcet's disease:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Yang DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about behcet's disease? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia