Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bladder Cancer
What Is Bladder Cancer?
Bladder Cancer - Basics
Bladder cancer occurs when cells amass in the inner lining of the bladder and form a malignant growth, or tumor. The most common type of bladder cancer is transitional cell carcinoma, in which cancer develops in the cells of the most interior tissue of the bladder lining. The other two types of bladder cancer, Squamous cell carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma, develop as a result of chronic irritation or infection of the bladder. Cancer that develops only in the bladder lining may become invasive, spreading through the bladder wall and to nearby organs such as the prostate gland in men or the uterus in women. Symptoms of bladder cancer include painful urination, the presence of blood in the urine, and frequent urination or urge to urinate.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bladder Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Cancer Is Discussed
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Bladder Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums