Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bladder Cancer
What Is Bladder Cancer?
Bladder Cancer - Basics
Bladder cancer occurs when cells amass in the inner lining of the bladder and form a malignant growth, or tumor. The most common type of bladder cancer is transitional cell carcinoma, in which cancer develops in the cells of the most interior tissue of the bladder lining. The other two types of bladder cancer, Squamous cell carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma, develop as a result of chronic irritation or infection of the bladder. Cancer that develops only in the bladder lining may become invasive, spreading through the bladder wall and to nearby organs such as the prostate gland in men or the uterus in women. Symptoms of bladder cancer include painful urination, the presence of blood in the urine, and frequent urination or urge to urinate.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bladder Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Cancer Is Discussed
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Bladder Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms