Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bladder Cancer
What Is Bladder Cancer?
Bladder Cancer - Basics
Bladder cancer occurs when cells amass in the inner lining of the bladder and form a malignant growth, or tumor. The most common type of bladder cancer is transitional cell carcinoma, in which cancer develops in the cells of the most interior tissue of the bladder lining. The other two types of bladder cancer, Squamous cell carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma, develop as a result of chronic irritation or infection of the bladder. Cancer that develops only in the bladder lining may become invasive, spreading through the bladder wall and to nearby organs such as the prostate gland in men or the uterus in women. Symptoms of bladder cancer include painful urination, the presence of blood in the urine, and frequent urination or urge to urinate.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bladder Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Cancer Is Discussed
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Bladder Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14