Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bone Cancer
What Is Bone Cancer?
Bone Cancer - Basics
Bone cancer occurs when a malignant growth, or tumor, destroys healthy bone tissue. Bone cancer can occur in three common forms: Osteosarcoma (originating in the osteoid bone tissue), Chondrosarcoma (originating in the cartilage tissue), and The Ewing Sarcoma Family of Tumors (occurring in bone or soft tissue). The primary symptom of bone cancer is pain, however, not all bone cancers cause symptoms.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bone Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bone Cancer Is Discussed
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Bone Cancer?
Bone Cancer - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for bone cancer that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with bone cancer:
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Bone Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bone cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums