Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bone Cancer
What Is Bone Cancer?
Bone Cancer - Basics
Bone cancer occurs when a malignant growth, or tumor, destroys healthy bone tissue. Bone cancer can occur in three common forms: Osteosarcoma (originating in the osteoid bone tissue), Chondrosarcoma (originating in the cartilage tissue), and The Ewing Sarcoma Family of Tumors (occurring in bone or soft tissue). The primary symptom of bone cancer is pain, however, not all bone cancers cause symptoms.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bone Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bone Cancer Is Discussed
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Bone Cancer?
Bone Cancer - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for bone cancer that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with bone cancer:
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Bone Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bone cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan