Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)
What Is Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Basics
Bradycardia or abnormally low heart rate, is generally considered a heart rate below 60 bpm. Conditioned athletes may often have a lower heart rate and this will cause no issues, but in others this is abnormal and may lead to issues such as fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradycardia (low heart rate) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradycardia (low heart rate):Heart Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradycardia (low heart rate)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss