Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)
What Is Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Basics
Bradycardia or abnormally low heart rate, is generally considered a heart rate below 60 bpm. Conditioned athletes may often have a lower heart rate and this will cause no issues, but in others this is abnormal and may lead to issues such as fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradycardia (low heart rate) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradycardia (low heart rate):Heart Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradycardia (low heart rate)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia