Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)
What Is Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Basics
Bradycardia or abnormally low heart rate, is generally considered a heart rate below 60 bpm. Conditioned athletes may often have a lower heart rate and this will cause no issues, but in others this is abnormal and may lead to issues such as fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradycardia (low heart rate) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradycardia (low heart rate):Heart Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradycardia (low heart rate)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue