Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)
What Is Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Basics
Bradycardia or abnormally low heart rate, is generally considered a heart rate below 60 bpm. Conditioned athletes may often have a lower heart rate and this will cause no issues, but in others this is abnormal and may lead to issues such as fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradycardia (low heart rate) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradycardia (low heart rate):Heart Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradycardia (low heart rate)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums