Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)
What Is Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Basics
Bradycardia or abnormally low heart rate, is generally considered a heart rate below 60 bpm. Conditioned athletes may often have a lower heart rate and this will cause no issues, but in others this is abnormal and may lead to issues such as fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate)?
Bradycardia (Low Heart Rate) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradycardia (low heart rate) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradycardia (low heart rate):Heart Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradycardia (low heart rate)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums