Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradykinesia
What Is Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Basics
Bradykinesia indicates slowness of movement and is one of the cardinal manifestions of Parkinson's disease. It is thought to be involved with a failure of the basal ganglia to output proper messages with regards to movement.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradykinesia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradykinesia:Kidney Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bradykinesia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradykinesia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums