Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradykinesia
What Is Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Basics
Bradykinesia indicates slowness of movement and is one of the cardinal manifestions of Parkinson's disease. It is thought to be involved with a failure of the basal ganglia to output proper messages with regards to movement.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradykinesia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradykinesia:Kidney Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bradykinesia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradykinesia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed