Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradykinesia
What Is Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Basics
Bradykinesia indicates slowness of movement and is one of the cardinal manifestions of Parkinson's disease. It is thought to be involved with a failure of the basal ganglia to output proper messages with regards to movement.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradykinesia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradykinesia:Kidney Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bradykinesia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradykinesia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums