Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradykinesia
What Is Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Basics
Bradykinesia indicates slowness of movement and is one of the cardinal manifestions of Parkinson's disease. It is thought to be involved with a failure of the basal ganglia to output proper messages with regards to movement.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradykinesia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradykinesia:Kidney Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bradykinesia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradykinesia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions