Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bradykinesia
What Is Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Basics
Bradykinesia indicates slowness of movement and is one of the cardinal manifestions of Parkinson's disease. It is thought to be involved with a failure of the basal ganglia to output proper messages with regards to movement.
What Patterns Are Related To Bradykinesia?
Bradykinesia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bradykinesia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bradykinesia:Kidney Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bradykinesia Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bradykinesia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums