Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Brain Cancer
What Is Brain Cancer?
Brain Cancer - Basics
Brain cancer occurs when abnormal cells form in the tissue of the brain, and amass to form a tumor. There are several types of brain tumors, each arising from different types of cells in the brain and affecting different age groups. Depending on the location of a brain tumor, symptoms can vary. However, common signs of a brain tumor include headache, memory problems, muscle contractions or convulsions, nausea and vomiting, difficulty concentrating, personality or mood changes, balance issues, numbness in the limbs, and changes in vision, hearing and/or speech.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Brain Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about brain cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums