Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Brain Cancer
What Is Brain Cancer?
Brain Cancer - Basics
Brain cancer occurs when abnormal cells form in the tissue of the brain, and amass to form a tumor. There are several types of brain tumors, each arising from different types of cells in the brain and affecting different age groups. Depending on the location of a brain tumor, symptoms can vary. However, common signs of a brain tumor include headache, memory problems, muscle contractions or convulsions, nausea and vomiting, difficulty concentrating, personality or mood changes, balance issues, numbness in the limbs, and changes in vision, hearing and/or speech.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Brain Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about brain cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums