Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Brain Cancer
What Is Brain Cancer?
Brain Cancer - Basics
Brain cancer occurs when abnormal cells form in the tissue of the brain, and amass to form a tumor. There are several types of brain tumors, each arising from different types of cells in the brain and affecting different age groups. Depending on the location of a brain tumor, symptoms can vary. However, common signs of a brain tumor include headache, memory problems, muscle contractions or convulsions, nausea and vomiting, difficulty concentrating, personality or mood changes, balance issues, numbness in the limbs, and changes in vision, hearing and/or speech.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Brain Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about brain cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions