Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Brain Cancer
What Is Brain Cancer?
Brain Cancer - Basics
Brain cancer occurs when abnormal cells form in the tissue of the brain, and amass to form a tumor. There are several types of brain tumors, each arising from different types of cells in the brain and affecting different age groups. Depending on the location of a brain tumor, symptoms can vary. However, common signs of a brain tumor include headache, memory problems, muscle contractions or convulsions, nausea and vomiting, difficulty concentrating, personality or mood changes, balance issues, numbness in the limbs, and changes in vision, hearing and/or speech.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Brain Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about brain cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums