Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Brain Cancer
What Is Brain Cancer?
Brain Cancer - Basics
Brain cancer occurs when abnormal cells form in the tissue of the brain, and amass to form a tumor. There are several types of brain tumors, each arising from different types of cells in the brain and affecting different age groups. Depending on the location of a brain tumor, symptoms can vary. However, common signs of a brain tumor include headache, memory problems, muscle contractions or convulsions, nausea and vomiting, difficulty concentrating, personality or mood changes, balance issues, numbness in the limbs, and changes in vision, hearing and/or speech.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Brain Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about brain cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums