Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Breast Cancer
What Is Breast Cancer?
Breast Cancer - Basics
Breast cancer occurs when cells in the breast tissues amass to form a malignant growth, or tumor. This type of cancer is typically found in the ducts that carry milk to the nipple and the lobules, which are comprised of tiny glands that produce milk. Signs that a man or woman may have breast cancer include a change in the size or appearance of the breast; detection of a lump in or near the breast; discharge from the nipple; the appearance of red or inflamed skin on the nipple, breast or areola; and other changes.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Breast Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Breast Cancer Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Breast Cancer?
Breast Cancer - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for breast cancer that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with breast cancer:
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Breast Cancer
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Breast Cancer
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Breast Cancer
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Breast Cancer
Er Chen Wan (Two Aged Herbs)
- The primary base formula to resolve phlegm damp, particularly in the lungs and GI system - cough (with white mucus), plugged ears, sinus blockage - along with GI symptoms of nausea, vomiting.
- Upper respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD - when arising from phlegm damp.
- Phlegm accumulation in the head symptoms such as dizziness, insomnia, meniere's disease, alcohol hangover.
- Cysts from phlegm accumulation - fibroids, breast cyst, ovarian cyst, thryoid cysts, goiter.
- Avoid in patients with yin deficiency - i.e. cough from dryness.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about breast cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums