Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Breast Distention
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Breast Distention
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Breast Distention
The Following (3)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Breast Distention
Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction)
- A combination of jia wei xiao yao wan and gui pi wan - similar effects but with more spleen qi and blood tonification.
- A range of stress related issues - essentially mixes of stagnation with underlying deficiencies.
- Potential uses with immune / idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and other bruising/bleeding issues with appropriate diagnostic factors.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills)
- Derived from the base formula, xiao yao wan, an important formula for liver qi stagnation with herbs added to clear heat.
- Liver qi stagnation - menstrual issues, painful cycles, irregular cycles, breast distention, PMS, acne.
- A range of mild to moderate psychological issues arising from liver qi stagnation such as anxiety, depression, panic disorder, insomnia, anger issues, etc.
- Physical symptoms from liver qi stagnation such as headaches, tightness in the chest, cold hands and feet, various eye issues.
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about breast distention? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc