Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Breast Distention
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Breast Distention
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Breast Distention
The Following (3)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Breast Distention
Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction)
- A combination of jia wei xiao yao wan and gui pi wan - similar effects but with more spleen qi and blood tonification.
- A range of stress related issues - essentially mixes of stagnation with underlying deficiencies.
- Potential uses with immune / idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and other bruising/bleeding issues with appropriate diagnostic factors.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills)
- Derived from the base formula, xiao yao wan, an important formula for liver qi stagnation with herbs added to clear heat.
- Liver qi stagnation - menstrual issues, painful cycles, irregular cycles, breast distention, PMS, acne.
- A range of mild to moderate psychological issues arising from liver qi stagnation such as anxiety, depression, panic disorder, insomnia, anger issues, etc.
- Physical symptoms from liver qi stagnation such as headaches, tightness in the chest, cold hands and feet, various eye issues.
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about breast distention? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc