Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Breast Distention
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Breast Distention
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Breast Distention
The Following (3)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Breast Distention
Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction)
- A combination of jia wei xiao yao wan and gui pi wan - similar effects but with more spleen qi and blood tonification.
- A range of stress related issues - essentially mixes of stagnation with underlying deficiencies.
- Potential uses with immune / idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and other bruising/bleeding issues with appropriate diagnostic factors.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills)
- Derived from the base formula, xiao yao wan, an important formula for liver qi stagnation with herbs added to clear heat.
- Liver qi stagnation - menstrual issues, painful cycles, irregular cycles, breast distention, PMS, acne.
- A range of mild to moderate psychological issues arising from liver qi stagnation such as anxiety, depression, panic disorder, insomnia, anger issues, etc.
- Physical symptoms from liver qi stagnation such as headaches, tightness in the chest, cold hands and feet, various eye issues.
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about breast distention? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia