Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Breast Distention
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Breast Distention
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Breast Distention
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Breast Distention
Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction)
- A combination of jia wei xiao yao wan and gui pi wan - similar effects but with more spleen qi and blood tonification.
- A range of stress related issues - essentially mixes of stagnation with underlying deficiencies.
- Potential uses with immune / idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and other bruising/bleeding issues with appropriate diagnostic factors.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills)
- Derived from the base formula, xiao yao wan, an important formula for liver qi stagnation with herbs added to clear heat.
- Liver qi stagnation - menstrual issues, painful cycles, irregular cycles, breast distention, PMS, acne.
- A range of mild to moderate psychological issues arising from liver qi stagnation such as anxiety, depression, panic disorder, insomnia, anger issues, etc.
- Physical symptoms from liver qi stagnation such as headaches, tightness in the chest, cold hands and feet, various eye issues.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about breast distention? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc