Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bronchiectasis
What Is Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Basics
Bronchiectasis is destruction and widening of the large airways often caused by recurrent inflammation or infection.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bronchiectasis.
What Patterns Are Related To Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bronchiectasis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bronchiectasis:Liver FireLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bronchiectasis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue