Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bronchiectasis
What Is Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Basics
Bronchiectasis is destruction and widening of the large airways often caused by recurrent inflammation or infection.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bronchiectasis.
What Patterns Are Related To Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bronchiectasis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bronchiectasis:Liver FireLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bronchiectasis Is Discussed
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Bronchiectasis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Bronchiectasis
Qing Fei Wan (Clear The Lungs Decoction)
- Clears heat and phlegm and replenishes lung yin - chronic cough, generally with thicker yellow mucus, sore throat.
- With the right factors aspiration pneumonia, pneumonia, bronchitis, tuberculosis, bronchiectasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bronchiectasis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums