Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bronchiectasis
What Is Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Basics
Bronchiectasis is destruction and widening of the large airways often caused by recurrent inflammation or infection.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bronchiectasis.
What Patterns Are Related To Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bronchiectasis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bronchiectasis:Liver FireLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bronchiectasis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines