Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bronchiectasis
What Is Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Basics
Bronchiectasis is destruction and widening of the large airways often caused by recurrent inflammation or infection.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Bronchiectasis.
What Patterns Are Related To Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bronchiectasis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bronchiectasis:Liver FireLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung DrynessLung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bronchiectasis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums