Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bulimia Nervosa
What Is Bulimia Nervosa?
Bulimia Nervosa - Basics
Individuals with bulimia nervosa engage in cycles of binge-eating alternating with self-induced vomiting or starvation to prevent weight gain. The purging behavior may involve the abuse of laxatives, diuretics or excessive vomiting.
What Patterns Are Related To Bulimia Nervosa?
Bulimia Nervosa - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bulimia nervosa generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bulimia nervosa:Heart Blood DeficiencySpleen Blood Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bulimia nervosa? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health