Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bunion
What Is Bunion?
Bunion - Basics
A bunion, or "hallux valgas", is a bone growth at the big toe which causes pain, redness and swelling in the area. They tend to be the result of years of abnormal motion and pressure that pushes the big toe towards the other toes.
What Patterns Are Related To Bunion?
Bunion - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bunion generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bunion:Kidney Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bunion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps