Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bunion
What Is Bunion?
Bunion - Basics
A bunion, or "hallux valgas", is a bone growth at the big toe which causes pain, redness and swelling in the area. They tend to be the result of years of abnormal motion and pressure that pushes the big toe towards the other toes.
What Patterns Are Related To Bunion?
Bunion - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bunion generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bunion:Kidney Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bunion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points