Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Bunion
What Is Bunion?
Bunion - Basics
A bunion, or "hallux valgas", is a bone growth at the big toe which causes pain, redness and swelling in the area. They tend to be the result of years of abnormal motion and pressure that pushes the big toe towards the other toes.
What Patterns Are Related To Bunion?
Bunion - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bunion generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of bunion:Kidney Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bunion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums