Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Burns
What Is Burns?
Burns - Basics
A burn is damage to the skin tissue caused by chemicals, heat, nuclear radiation, sunlight or electricity. Burns are classified into three major categories: First-degree burns affect the skin's outermost layer, the epidermis; second-degree burns penetrate the epidermis and dermis (the layer of skin underneath the epidermis); and damage from third-degree burns penetrate completely through the skin and can affect underlying tissues.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for burns.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Burns Is Discussed
- A Discussion of the Five Element Theory and Applications to Life - Seasons, Diet, Relations and Wellbeing
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Burns
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about burns? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss