Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Burns
What Is Burns?
Burns - Basics
A burn is damage to the skin tissue caused by chemicals, heat, nuclear radiation, sunlight or electricity. Burns are classified into three major categories: First-degree burns affect the skin's outermost layer, the epidermis; second-degree burns penetrate the epidermis and dermis (the layer of skin underneath the epidermis); and damage from third-degree burns penetrate completely through the skin and can affect underlying tissues.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for burns.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Burns Is Discussed
- A Discussion of the Five Element Theory and Applications to Life - Seasons, Diet, Relations and Wellbeing
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Burns
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about burns? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums