Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cancer
What Is Cancer?
Cancer - Basics
Cancer occurs when cells develop abnormal growth cycles and extra cells build up to create a mass of malignant tissue, called a tumor. These cancerous cells can spread to other organs—a process called metastasis—by breaking away from the original source and entering the bloodstream or lymphatic system. Cancer is the result of a change in the genes that control cell growth and death, and may be linked to certain hereditary conditions or lifestyle factors.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cancer Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Cancer
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Cancer
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cancer
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cancer
Kang Zhong Wan (Cancer Support Pill)
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Yunnan Baiyao (White Powder From Yun Nan)
- A very important formula to stop bleeding (generally from any cause) in Chinese Medicine. Can be used topically and orally and comes in two primary formats (capsules and powder vials). It is used in households around the world for general traumas, but also in the Chinese military for gun shut wounds and other significant traumas to the body. May be used in the right situations for gynecological issues such as menorrhagia, retention of the placenta, etc.
- Used in humans and animals for bleeding from cancer and other internal tumors.
- Generally speeds healing of trauma, can be supportive for those undergoing surgery.
- Note that the powder vials often contain a red pill at the very top of the bottle - this is generally only used if you are going into shock or someone is in shock - the contents are an undisclosed Chinese military secret as yunnan baiyao is only made from one manufacturer in the world and is a state-sponsored formula.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Generally should not be used long-term.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines