Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Candida
What Is Candida?
Candida - Basics
Candida is the term used to describe the yeast that is found in the body. When the immune system is compromised yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These yeast infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Candida.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Candida?
Candida - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for candida that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with candida:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Candida
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about candida? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss