Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Candida
What Is Candida?
Candida - Basics
Candida is the term used to describe the yeast that is found in the body. When the immune system is compromised yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These yeast infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Candida.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Candida?
Candida - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for candida that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with candida:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Candida
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about candida? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux