Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Candida
What Is Candida?
Candida - Basics
Candida is the term used to describe the yeast that is found in the body. When the immune system is compromised yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These yeast infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Candida.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Candida?
Candida - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for candida that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with candida:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Candida
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about candida? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed