Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Candida
What Is Candida?
Candida - Basics
Candida is the term used to describe the yeast that is found in the body. When the immune system is compromised yeast can multiply, resulting in an infection. These yeast infections can appear in many forms including vaginal yeast infection, Thrush (an oral infection that causes sores to appear in the mouth), Esophagitis (causes sores to appear in the esophagus), and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Candida.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Candida?
Candida - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for candida that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with candida:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Candida
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about candida? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan