Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cardiovascular Issues
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cardiovascular Issues Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cardiovascular Issues
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cardiovascular Issues
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cardiovascular issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc