Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cardiovascular Issues
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cardiovascular Issues Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Cardiovascular Issues
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cardiovascular Issues
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cardiovascular Issues
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cardiovascular issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc