Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cardiovascular Issues
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cardiovascular Issues Is Discussed
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cardiovascular Issues
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cardiovascular Issues
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cardiovascular issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc