Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cardiovascular Issues
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cardiovascular Issues Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cardiovascular Issues
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cardiovascular Issues
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cardiovascular issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc