Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cervical Cancer
What Is Cervical Cancer?
Cervical Cancer - Basics
Cervical cancer develops in the tissues on the surface of the cervix (the passageway that connects the uterus and vagina). Women in the early stages of cervical cancer may not exhibit any symptoms, however, as the cancer progresses women might experience vaginal bleeding between periods, unusually heavy or long periods, bleeding after sex or douching, and bleeding after a woman has gone through menopause. The main risk factor for developing cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV), which is a group of viruses passed through sexual contact. HPV is the cause of almost all cervical cancer cases. Other risk factors may include smoking, long-term use of birth control pills and lack of regular pap tests.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Cervical Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cervical Cancer Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cervical cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums