Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cervical Cancer
What Is Cervical Cancer?
Cervical Cancer - Basics
Cervical cancer develops in the tissues on the surface of the cervix (the passageway that connects the uterus and vagina). Women in the early stages of cervical cancer may not exhibit any symptoms, however, as the cancer progresses women might experience vaginal bleeding between periods, unusually heavy or long periods, bleeding after sex or douching, and bleeding after a woman has gone through menopause. The main risk factor for developing cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV), which is a group of viruses passed through sexual contact. HPV is the cause of almost all cervical cancer cases. Other risk factors may include smoking, long-term use of birth control pills and lack of regular pap tests.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Cervical Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cervical Cancer Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cervical cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed