Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cervical Cancer
What Is Cervical Cancer?
Cervical Cancer - Basics
Cervical cancer develops in the tissues on the surface of the cervix (the passageway that connects the uterus and vagina). Women in the early stages of cervical cancer may not exhibit any symptoms, however, as the cancer progresses women might experience vaginal bleeding between periods, unusually heavy or long periods, bleeding after sex or douching, and bleeding after a woman has gone through menopause. The main risk factor for developing cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV), which is a group of viruses passed through sexual contact. HPV is the cause of almost all cervical cancer cases. Other risk factors may include smoking, long-term use of birth control pills and lack of regular pap tests.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Cervical Cancer.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cervical Cancer Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cervical cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps