Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chemotherapy Side Effects
What Is Chemotherapy Side Effects?
Chemotherapy Side Effects - Basics
Chemotherapy is a treatment used to destroy fast-growing, cancerous cells in the body. During this process, however, healthy cells can also become damaged, which can lead to several side effects. These include vomiting, nausea, low blood counts, fatigue, pain, hair loss, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, and mouth sores. Some people even experience long-term side effects from treatment, such as problems with the lungs, heart, reproductive organs, nerves or kidneys.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Chemotherapy Side Effects.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chemotherapy Side Effects Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chemotherapy Side Effects
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chemotherapy Side Effects
Kang Zhong Wan (Cancer Support Pill)
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chemotherapy side effects? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss