Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chemotherapy Side Effects
What Is Chemotherapy Side Effects?
Chemotherapy Side Effects - Basics
Chemotherapy is a treatment used to destroy fast-growing, cancerous cells in the body. During this process, however, healthy cells can also become damaged, which can lead to several side effects. These include vomiting, nausea, low blood counts, fatigue, pain, hair loss, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, and mouth sores. Some people even experience long-term side effects from treatment, such as problems with the lungs, heart, reproductive organs, nerves or kidneys.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Chemotherapy Side Effects.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chemotherapy Side Effects Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chemotherapy Side Effects
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chemotherapy Side Effects
Kang Zhong Wan (Cancer Support Pill)
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chemotherapy side effects? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang