Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chemotherapy Side Effects
What Is Chemotherapy Side Effects?
Chemotherapy Side Effects - Basics
Chemotherapy is a treatment used to destroy fast-growing, cancerous cells in the body. During this process, however, healthy cells can also become damaged, which can lead to several side effects. These include vomiting, nausea, low blood counts, fatigue, pain, hair loss, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, and mouth sores. Some people even experience long-term side effects from treatment, such as problems with the lungs, heart, reproductive organs, nerves or kidneys.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Chemotherapy Side Effects.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chemotherapy Side Effects Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chemotherapy Side Effects
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chemotherapy Side Effects
Kang Zhong Wan (Cancer Support Pill)
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chemotherapy side effects? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan