Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chemotherapy Side Effects
What Is Chemotherapy Side Effects?
Chemotherapy Side Effects - Basics
Chemotherapy is a treatment used to destroy fast-growing, cancerous cells in the body. During this process, however, healthy cells can also become damaged, which can lead to several side effects. These include vomiting, nausea, low blood counts, fatigue, pain, hair loss, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, and mouth sores. Some people even experience long-term side effects from treatment, such as problems with the lungs, heart, reproductive organs, nerves or kidneys.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Chemotherapy Side Effects.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chemotherapy Side Effects Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chemotherapy Side Effects
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chemotherapy Side Effects
Kang Zhong Wan (Cancer Support Pill)
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chemotherapy side effects? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia