Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chemotherapy Side Effects
What Is Chemotherapy Side Effects?
Chemotherapy Side Effects - Basics
Chemotherapy is a treatment used to destroy fast-growing, cancerous cells in the body. During this process, however, healthy cells can also become damaged, which can lead to several side effects. These include vomiting, nausea, low blood counts, fatigue, pain, hair loss, anemia, diarrhea, constipation, and mouth sores. Some people even experience long-term side effects from treatment, such as problems with the lungs, heart, reproductive organs, nerves or kidneys.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Chemotherapy Side Effects.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chemotherapy Side Effects Is Discussed
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chemotherapy Side Effects
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chemotherapy Side Effects
Kang Zhong Wan (Cancer Support Pill)
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chemotherapy side effects? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums