Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chest Pain
What Patterns Are Related To Chest Pain?
Chest Pain - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of chest pain generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of chest pain:Blood StagnationLiver Cold StagnationLiver Qi StagnationPhlegm FirePhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chest Pain Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Chest Pain
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Chest Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chest Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chest Pain
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chest pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons