Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chest Pain
What Patterns Are Related To Chest Pain?
Chest Pain - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of chest pain generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of chest pain:Blood StagnationLiver Cold StagnationLiver Qi StagnationPhlegm FirePhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chest Pain Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Chest Pain
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Chest Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chest Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chest Pain
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chest pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan