Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Chest Pain
What Patterns Are Related To Chest Pain?
Chest Pain - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of chest pain generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of chest pain:Blood StagnationLiver Cold StagnationLiver Qi StagnationPhlegm FirePhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chest Pain Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Chest Pain
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Chest Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Chest Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Chest Pain
Fu Fang Dan Shen Wan (Saliva Compound Pill)
- For a range of stagnation issues in the stomach/epigastric/heart region - gastritis, epigastric pain, peptic ulcer disease.
- A range of liver issues including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- For stasis of the chest (zhong bi syndrome).
- Use with caution with patients who present with blood deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chest pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums