Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cholesterol
What Is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol - Basics
Cholesterol is a fatty substance found in the blood. High cholesterol levels can lead to blockages in the arteries, decreasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the heart and increasing the risk of developing heart disease.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Cholesterol issues.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cholesterol Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- How Healthy Is Your Salad? (and other hidden food dangers)
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Cholesterol?
Cholesterol - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for cholesterol that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with cholesterol:
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cholesterol
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cholesterol
Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan (Contribute To Youthfulness Pills)
- For high cholesterol, generally focuses on strengthening metabolism, transforming dampness, tonifying spleen qi, and mildly moving blood stasis in Chinese Medicine terms.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cholesterol? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines