Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Congestive Heart Failure
What Is Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Basics
Congestive Heart failure is a condition in which the heart can no longer supply sufficient blood flow to meet the needs of the body. Heart failure can cause a number of symptoms including shortness of breath, leg swelling, and exercise intolerance.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Congestive Heart Failure.
What Patterns Are Related To Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of congestive heart failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of congestive heart failure:Blood StagnationHeart Qi DeficiencyHeart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about congestive heart failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points