Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Congestive Heart Failure
What Is Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Basics
Congestive Heart failure is a condition in which the heart can no longer supply sufficient blood flow to meet the needs of the body. Heart failure can cause a number of symptoms including shortness of breath, leg swelling, and exercise intolerance.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Congestive Heart Failure.
What Patterns Are Related To Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of congestive heart failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of congestive heart failure:Blood StagnationHeart Qi DeficiencyHeart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about congestive heart failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums