Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Congestive Heart Failure
What Is Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Basics
Congestive Heart failure is a condition in which the heart can no longer supply sufficient blood flow to meet the needs of the body. Heart failure can cause a number of symptoms including shortness of breath, leg swelling, and exercise intolerance.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Congestive Heart Failure.
What Patterns Are Related To Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of congestive heart failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of congestive heart failure:Blood StagnationHeart Qi DeficiencyHeart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about congestive heart failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums