Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Congestive Heart Failure
What Is Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Basics
Congestive Heart failure is a condition in which the heart can no longer supply sufficient blood flow to meet the needs of the body. Heart failure can cause a number of symptoms including shortness of breath, leg swelling, and exercise intolerance.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Congestive Heart Failure.
What Patterns Are Related To Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of congestive heart failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of congestive heart failure:Blood StagnationHeart Qi DeficiencyHeart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about congestive heart failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines