Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Convulsions
What Is Convulsions?
Convulsions - Basics
Convulsions are when a person's muscles contract and relax repeatedly, causing the body to shake rapidly and uncontrollably.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Convulsions.
What Patterns Are Related To Convulsions?
Convulsions - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of convulsions generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of convulsions:Blood StagnationHeart Blood StagnationLiver FireLiver WindLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Convulsions Is Discussed
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
7 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Convulsions
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Convulsions
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Convulsions
An Gong Niu Huang Wan (Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone)
- Resuscitates, clears heat, calms shen, and expels phelgm - coma arising from stroke, convulsions, loss of consciousness.
- Do not take this formula when pregnant.
Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan (Peaceful Sleep Tablets)
- Insomnia, vivid dreaming, nightmares.
- Acute emotional instability.
- May be used to treat convulsions or spasms that are caused by a combination of blood deficiency with wind.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about convulsions? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points