Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Convulsions
What Is Convulsions?
Convulsions - Basics
Convulsions are when a person's muscles contract and relax repeatedly, causing the body to shake rapidly and uncontrollably.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Convulsions.
What Patterns Are Related To Convulsions?
Convulsions - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of convulsions generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of convulsions:Blood StagnationHeart Blood StagnationLiver FireLiver WindLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Convulsions Is Discussed
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
7 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Convulsions
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Convulsions
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Convulsions
An Gong Niu Huang Wan (Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone)
- Resuscitates, clears heat, calms shen, and expels phelgm - coma arising from stroke, convulsions, loss of consciousness.
- Do not take this formula when pregnant.
Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan (Peaceful Sleep Tablets)
- Insomnia, vivid dreaming, nightmares.
- Acute emotional instability.
- May be used to treat convulsions or spasms that are caused by a combination of blood deficiency with wind.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about convulsions? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse