Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Cysts
What Is Cysts?
Cysts - Basics
A cyst is an air-filled or fluid-filled sac that can form in any tissue, including the kidney, ovaries, spine, skin, brain and other parts of the body.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Cysts.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Cysts Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Cysts
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Cysts
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Cysts
The Following (3)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Cysts
Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan (Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals)
- A range of pain related issues when they arise from qi and blood stagnation (both acute and chronic) - pain essentially anywhere in the body, bruises and swelling and other signs of stasis. May often be combined with other formulas which deal more with the root issues.
- Abdominal masses, fibroids, cysts as well as organ related issues such as cirrhosis, appendicitis and inflammatory conditions such as endometriosis.
- May be used to help clear an ectopic pregnancy with the right factors.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid with heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Use only under direction if you are taking blood thinners.
- Generally not for long term use.
Nei Xiao Luo Li Wan (Internally Reducing Cervical Lymphadenitis Pills)
- Phlegm obstructions - generally benign masses, lumps, swellings such as lymph nodules, breast cysts, thyroid nodules, goiter, ovarian cysts, fibroids, etc.
- If used, it may often be combined with deeper formulas for the more systemic underlying pattern.
Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan (Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills)
- Qi and blood stagnation in the lower jiao - lower abdominal masses, fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis.
- Fertility issues in both men and women with the right underlying signs - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles, uterine bleeding.
- Can be used to dispel ectopic pregnancy.
- Ulcerative colitis, urinary stones.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Not generally applicable to heavy menstrual bleeding coming from deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cysts? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums