Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
What Is Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)?
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Basics
Deep Vein Thrombosis is a blood clot that forms commonly in the lower leg or thigh, causing pain, swelling and discoloration of the leg. The clot becomes an embolus when it breaks off and enters the blood stream. This can lead to complications if the clot travels to a vital organ and cuts off blood flow. A pulmonary embolism occurs when the clot travels to the lungs, potentially causing severe damage.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about deep vein thrombosis (dvt)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang