Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
What Is Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)?
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Basics
Deep Vein Thrombosis is a blood clot that forms commonly in the lower leg or thigh, causing pain, swelling and discoloration of the leg. The clot becomes an embolus when it breaks off and enters the blood stream. This can lead to complications if the clot travels to a vital organ and cuts off blood flow. A pulmonary embolism occurs when the clot travels to the lungs, potentially causing severe damage.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about deep vein thrombosis (dvt)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions