Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dental Issues
What Is Dental Issues?
Dental Issues - Basics
Several dental issues can lead to oral pain, including tooth decay, cavities and tooth loss. Tooth decay begins when bacteria in the mouth convert food particles into acid and then bind with saliva and other substances to form plaque. If an individual does not clean his/her teeth before plaque begins to flourish, the result can be cavities (holes in the teeth), which can give way to overall tooth decay and pain. Other causes of dental pain are injury to the jaw or mouth, heart attack, sinusitis, ear ache and gum disease.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for dental issues.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dental Issues Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Dental Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dental issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux