Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dental Issues
What Is Dental Issues?
Dental Issues - Basics
Several dental issues can lead to oral pain, including tooth decay, cavities and tooth loss. Tooth decay begins when bacteria in the mouth convert food particles into acid and then bind with saliva and other substances to form plaque. If an individual does not clean his/her teeth before plaque begins to flourish, the result can be cavities (holes in the teeth), which can give way to overall tooth decay and pain. Other causes of dental pain are injury to the jaw or mouth, heart attack, sinusitis, ear ache and gum disease.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for dental issues.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dental Issues Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Dental Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dental issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan