Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dental Issues
What Is Dental Issues?
Dental Issues - Basics
Several dental issues can lead to oral pain, including tooth decay, cavities and tooth loss. Tooth decay begins when bacteria in the mouth convert food particles into acid and then bind with saliva and other substances to form plaque. If an individual does not clean his/her teeth before plaque begins to flourish, the result can be cavities (holes in the teeth), which can give way to overall tooth decay and pain. Other causes of dental pain are injury to the jaw or mouth, heart attack, sinusitis, ear ache and gum disease.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for dental issues.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dental Issues Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Dental Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dental issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums