Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dental Issues
What Is Dental Issues?
Dental Issues - Basics
Several dental issues can lead to oral pain, including tooth decay, cavities and tooth loss. Tooth decay begins when bacteria in the mouth convert food particles into acid and then bind with saliva and other substances to form plaque. If an individual does not clean his/her teeth before plaque begins to flourish, the result can be cavities (holes in the teeth), which can give way to overall tooth decay and pain. Other causes of dental pain are injury to the jaw or mouth, heart attack, sinusitis, ear ache and gum disease.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for dental issues.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dental Issues Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Dental Issues
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Dental Issues
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Dental Issues
San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction)
- Damp-heat excess with interior climbing - fever, restlessness, red eyes, constipation, possibly in severe cases delirium from high fever.
- A range of digestive/epigastric issues from damp-heat - gastroenteritis, hepatitis, dysentary, hemorrhoids, etc.
- Certain psychological conditions with damp-heat background - schizophrenia, anxiety, as well as obstructive conditions such as sleep apnea.
- Due to the "clear heat in the blood" aspect, possible usages for digestive bleeding, vascular headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, epistaxis, dental abscesses, mouth sores, etc.
- Has a broad anti-inflammatory effect, accordingly with the right underlying patterns may be used for atherosclerosis, upper respiratory infections and issues such as diabetic nephropathy.
- Generally not meant for long-term use. Once desired results are achieved the formula should be stopped.
- Not for use during pregnancy or during nursing.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dental issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed