Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Diabetes Type I
What Is Diabetes Type I?
Diabetes Type I - Basics
Diabetes is a condition characterized by high levels of glucose in the blood due to a limited production of or ineffective performance of insulin in the body. After a person eats, glucose (sugar) from the food enters the bloodstream. Insulin, a chemical produced by the pancreas, then absorbs glucose from the blood and deposits it into various cells to use for energy. If the body's insulin levels are too low or the insulin does not function properly, glucose collects in the blood, causing diabetes.
Type I diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults, and is caused by the body's destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. Signs that an individual may have diabetes include frequent urination, abnormal thirst, slow healing of wounds, unexplained weight loss, dry or itchy skin, abnormal hunger or fatigue, and numbness in the feet.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Diabetes Type I.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Diabetes Type I Is Discussed
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Diabetes Type I?
Diabetes Type I - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with diabetes type i:
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Diabetes Type I?
Diabetes Type I - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for diabetes type i that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with diabetes type i:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Diabetes Type I
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Diabetes Type I
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about diabetes type i? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery