Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
What Is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Basics
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, DIC, is a condition in which blood clots form throughout the body's small blood vessels. These blood clots can reduce or block blood flow through the blood vessels, which can damage the body's organs.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
What Patterns Are Related To Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic):Blood StagnationLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia