Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
What Is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Basics
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, DIC, is a condition in which blood clots form throughout the body's small blood vessels. These blood clots can reduce or block blood flow through the blood vessels, which can damage the body's organs.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
What Patterns Are Related To Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic):Blood StagnationLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia