Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
What Is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Basics
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, DIC, is a condition in which blood clots form throughout the body's small blood vessels. These blood clots can reduce or block blood flow through the blood vessels, which can damage the body's organs.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
What Patterns Are Related To Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic):Blood StagnationLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan