Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
What Is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Basics
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, DIC, is a condition in which blood clots form throughout the body's small blood vessels. These blood clots can reduce or block blood flow through the blood vessels, which can damage the body's organs.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
What Patterns Are Related To Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic):Blood StagnationLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions