Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
What Is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Basics
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, DIC, is a condition in which blood clots form throughout the body's small blood vessels. These blood clots can reduce or block blood flow through the blood vessels, which can damage the body's organs.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
What Patterns Are Related To Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)?
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic):Blood StagnationLiver Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health