Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dyslexia
What Is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia - Basics
Dyslexia is a neurological learning disorder that restricts a person's ability to read. People with dyslexia have varying symptoms, however, most children and adults with the disability struggle with processing language. This manifests as difficulty spelling words and associating sounds to letters.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dyslexia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dyslexia Is Discussed
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dyslexia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.