Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dyslexia
What Is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia - Basics
Dyslexia is a neurological learning disorder that restricts a person's ability to read. People with dyslexia have varying symptoms, however, most children and adults with the disability struggle with processing language. This manifests as difficulty spelling words and associating sounds to letters.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dyslexia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dyslexia Is Discussed
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dyslexia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia