Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dyslexia
What Is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia - Basics
Dyslexia is a neurological learning disorder that restricts a person's ability to read. People with dyslexia have varying symptoms, however, most children and adults with the disability struggle with processing language. This manifests as difficulty spelling words and associating sounds to letters.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dyslexia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dyslexia Is Discussed
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dyslexia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums