Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dyslexia
What Is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia - Basics
Dyslexia is a neurological learning disorder that restricts a person's ability to read. People with dyslexia have varying symptoms, however, most children and adults with the disability struggle with processing language. This manifests as difficulty spelling words and associating sounds to letters.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dyslexia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dyslexia Is Discussed
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dyslexia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums