Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dyslexia
What Is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia - Basics
Dyslexia is a neurological learning disorder that restricts a person's ability to read. People with dyslexia have varying symptoms, however, most children and adults with the disability struggle with processing language. This manifests as difficulty spelling words and associating sounds to letters.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dyslexia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Dyslexia Is Discussed
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dyslexia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums