Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dysuria (Painful Urination)
What Is Dysuria (Painful Urination)?
Dysuria (Painful Urination) - Basics
Dysuria is pain or discomfort when urinating, which is often described as a burning sensation. Dysuria most commonly is caused by bacterial infections of the urinary tract. It also can be a symptom of several other conditions, including: Lower and/or Upper Urinary Tract Infection, Urethritis, and Vaginitis.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dysuria.
What Patterns Are Related To Dysuria (Painful Urination)?
Dysuria (Painful Urination) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of dysuria (painful urination) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of dysuria (painful urination):Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dysuria (painful urination)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health