Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dysuria (Painful Urination)
What Is Dysuria (Painful Urination)?
Dysuria (Painful Urination) - Basics
Dysuria is pain or discomfort when urinating, which is often described as a burning sensation. Dysuria most commonly is caused by bacterial infections of the urinary tract. It also can be a symptom of several other conditions, including: Lower and/or Upper Urinary Tract Infection, Urethritis, and Vaginitis.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dysuria.
What Patterns Are Related To Dysuria (Painful Urination)?
Dysuria (Painful Urination) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of dysuria (painful urination) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of dysuria (painful urination):Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dysuria (painful urination)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14