Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Dysuria (Painful Urination)
What Is Dysuria (Painful Urination)?
Dysuria (Painful Urination) - Basics
Dysuria is pain or discomfort when urinating, which is often described as a burning sensation. Dysuria most commonly is caused by bacterial infections of the urinary tract. It also can be a symptom of several other conditions, including: Lower and/or Upper Urinary Tract Infection, Urethritis, and Vaginitis.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Dysuria.
What Patterns Are Related To Dysuria (Painful Urination)?
Dysuria (Painful Urination) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of dysuria (painful urination) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of dysuria (painful urination):Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dysuria (painful urination)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed