Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Esophageal Cancer
What Is Esophageal Cancer?
Esophageal Cancer - Basics
Esophageal Cancer develops in the inner layer of the esophagus, the muscular tube through which food particles travel to the stomach. There are two major types of esophageal cancer: Adenocarcinoma (found in the lower part of the esophagus near the stomach) and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the esophagus (found in the upper area of the esophagus). Individuals in early stages of esophageal cancer might not exhibit any symptoms, but as the cancer progresses common symptoms include heartburn, pain when swallowing, weight loss, pain in the chest or back, prolonged hoarseness or cough.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Esophageal Cancer.
What Patterns Are Related To Esophageal Cancer?
Esophageal Cancer - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of esophageal cancer generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of esophageal cancer:Phlegm StagnationStomach FireStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Esophageal Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about esophageal cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health